When you want to get back to business fast
When legal matters get in the way of doing business, our experienced team will help with excellent service and practical advice.
Often lawyers get in the way of allowing their clients to do business by adopting an ‘armchair’ approach that is at odds with commercial reality. We seek to adopt a real-world approach in facilitating what our clients wish to achieve.
In business, things can go wrong. If you don’t have the right legal team on your side the disruption and costs can be crippling. The team at AVA Solicitors are known for their honest approach, great service and practical advice. We work to ensure that your best interests are at the heart of every strategy and that commercial integrity will drive the desired result.
As a business owner, you will face a range of scenarios. Having a great legal team like AVA Solicitors on your side is crucial to achieving an outcome which serves your best interests.
How we can help you:
- Protecting your business assets and key people
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements
- Structuring and negotiating business sales and purchases
- Assisting with financial agreements including loans and security agreements
Business Law areas of expertise include:
- Business and personal structuring advice
- Asset protection
- Business sales and purchases
- Buy Sell Agreements
- Loan Agreements
- Mortgage and Security docuemnts
- PPSR Registrations
- Trade Marks
- Childcare Centres
- Shareholders Agreements
- Share Sale Agreements
- Joint Ventures
- Licence Agreements
- Distribution Agreements
- Option Agreements
- Management Agreements