Is your Will and Estate plan out of date or not properly structured?
Don’t worry you are not alone. Many Australians find the subject of wills and estate planning morbid and always seem to find another more pressing issue to deal with rather than tackling personal family issues. If you need help with your estate planning AVA Solicitors can assist to structure your affairs fast and efficiently.
We adopt an approach that starts with listening to your questions and concerns, gaining a proper understanding of your unique situation, then using our skills and expertise to help you structure your affairs well.
How we can help you:
- By asking the right questions and listening to understand your current situation
- We discuss your concerns and record how you would like to provide for each family member, special person, pets or charity
- We share our expertise, skills, advice and experience to provide you with the best options
- Provide recommendations to structure your affairs with explanations about why we have advised you in a particular manner
- We don’t use legal jargon; we explain things in a real and practical way
- We work with your accountant, financial adviser and other professional advisers, to create an estate plan that is comprehensive and integrated across your affairs.
Wills and estates areas of expertise include:
- Will drafting
- Blended families, marriage, divorce, births and deaths
- Philanthropic bequests
- Consideration for pets and non-family members
- Testamentary Trusts
- Enduring Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Directive
- Binding Death Benefit Nomination
- Probate and Letters of Administration
- Estate administration
- Estate Litigation